black friday fallout deal wheres the 50 dollar steam card?

THUNDERSTEEL21

Yeah i just received my black friday online deal with fallout and headset and 50 steam card but its nowhere to be found? upon searching the forums i see customers have had trouble in the past with this issue and different bundles? whats the deal....when i chatted with htc before pulling the trigger they said gift card was in box......nope

Hi , 

None of the bundles we offered over the holiday included a $50 Steam credit. Depending on your region, you will get Steam keys for specific titles (FO4/Doom VFR). In your box, there should have been a promo card with a printed code that you can redeem at Vive.com/code. When you redeem that code, you will receive Steam keys specific to your region.

If you purchased your Vive through a 3rd party reseller who was offering a $50 steam credit, than you should contact the reseller as that part of the offer would have been unique to them and not managed by us. 

Chat Transcript

Fri, 24 Nov 2017 13:48:19 EST Jeisson B. (Jeisson B.)

Vive

Messages You: The cyber deal you have for vive does that include strap, fallout and 50 dollar card? Jeisson B.: Hi there! Welcome to the chat team of HTC VIVE! How are you today? You: good thx and you? Jeisson B.: Awesome! Thanks for asking! Jeisson B.: Let me know how can I help you today? You: the cyber deal you have for vive does that include strap, fallout and 50 dollar card? Jeisson B.: Yes!!!!!!!! :D Remember that the fallout 4 code will come in the box not in an email ;) You: its just a redemption code correct? the 50 dollar card deal is only available through your website? Jeisson B.: Yes! That's correct, Reuben! You: and whats the return policy if order it online through you? Jeisson B.: Not sure if other stores will include that, but as I know, we are the only one with this promotion You: is the 50 dollar card a code in the box as well? Jeisson B.: The return policy is that you'll have 14 days to return it..the card code will be also in the box Jeisson B.: ;) You: its the best deal so far thx for your help ill order one now. Jeisson B.: Yes!!!!! Jeisson B.: Remember that everything in life has a solution! You: oook thx Jeisson B.: You're gonna LOVE IT! Jeisson B.: Have an excellent day! You: my neighbor has one but fallout is making me pull the trigger...thanks! Jeisson B.: Yeiii!! :D Jeisson B.: Anything else I can help you with? Jeisson B.: Sorry, as I'm not receiving any feedback from you this chat will be disconnected automatically. If you have any question just let me know and I'll be more than glad to assist you. That's all for now! Have a wonderful day! This Chat was closed by agent and duration of chat is 18 mins, 26 secs

I found it! it was located in my very first order confirmation email near the bottom as a code.  Didnt think to look there of course because there was no indication of its location other than in  the box as mentioned by vive in chat.  So got different answers from same company just some constructive criticism in the future guys to have the left hand know what the right hands doin lol. I look forward to setting up today and im still happy with my purchase....so far. stuff happens cheers.

:smileyhappy:

Archived