Customer service

reddevil

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

So after a month of no updates I recontacted live support to find out my base station is no where to be found and they need time to try and find it now before they can even repair it. i again asked them if they could send me a new one since they cant find it but they told me it could be the carriers fault so they wont. Even though I gave them the tracking number that said it was delievered to the front desk. Also if they call it the carriers fault that means that usps will give me 50 bucks toward the 130 dollar base station.

The website says I have reached my maxiumum PMs and that I have to wait to send anouther. I do have the messages from the chat folks. its up to you if you want me to wait till i can PM you again or if you would like to send me you email I could forward them to you from there.

Ok well I wanted to get back with an update to the situation. As of wednesday I recieved my replacment Base station, thanks to  Synthesis. If it wasn't for him I think I would still be waiting on them to find it. Not sure if they were told to stop looking or not but last I heard from the online chat folks they said they would email me when they had an update and they never emailed me. None the less  Synthesis you are a great guy, keep up the hard work.

• 1 month later...

I understand your frustration!  My link box has been with HTC repair department going on 4 weeks now.  I sent it to HTC because it's under warranty, having been only 6 months.  Had I known it would have taken this long, I would not have paid the $15 to have it shipped to them.  I would have paid Amazon $30 for the new part and had it shipped 2-day.  

Archived