chosen the wrong bundle

yul111

hi, 

I bought the product a few weeks ago. Part of the reason is to play fallout 4 since it is part of the bundle. However, when my wife pick up the bundle, she just randomly chosen the "all ages" set, and didn't choose the "18 over" one. It is very disappointing, but I'm wondering if there is anyway to let us change it back? It is just an accident, I hope VIVE can help me.

Thanks!

I did the same thing. Had absolutely no idea until tonight that I even had the choice of bundles. I thought I was temporarily setting the parental controls for my 7 year old daughter at the time of installation and planned on switching it to "Over 18" when she was done trying it out. Hope someone can help because Fallout if the ONLY reason I even purchased this.

To all who haven’t had this issue fixed. I went onto Amazon.com and looked up the Vive bundle that I ordered. Looked at all the one star reviews and saw that vive customer service responded to all of them with this email address: vive_care@vive.com. I emailed that address last night with my issue and they sent me the Fallout 4 code that I was promised. Hope this helps. 

Archived