Is adding game to subscription intentionally painstaking?

sliptie

Why is it that I can't add a game to my monthly subscription directly from the game info page? Why is it that I can't Alt-F to search for a specific title on the subscription page? Why is it the the top banner is SO big that I have to expand the entire window with maximum display to view titles? Why is it that when viewing a game to add to subscription hitting the back button takes me back to the top of the subscription page? Why are there absolutely no filters?

I was just about to post the exact same thing, then found this.

Love the Vive, but the Viveport site is very poorly designed!! We need much easier navigation and more room to view games, along with an instantly accessible way to search for titles/genres/etc.

Hey ,  - 

Search is evolving. By coincidence, we've revised and updated search as of this morning, adding filters to allow for better browsing. Other improvements are coming too. Thanks for the feedback!

By the way, while it's not as intuitive as we'd ultimately like, on your subscription page, you can click the arrow to expand the list of titles, then hit Ctrl/Alt/Command + F to search by title.

• 1 month later...

I appreciate your information to search titles on the subscription tab of the website.  This does not seem to work on the viveport app though. 

In both though if I click on a title to read a description, at the top I click the button that says available in subscription, it just takes me to the subscription page.  Not to the title I was viewing.  Is there a plan to be able to add titles for subscription either from the game/app page, or the store page?  If not, could the link go directly to the game in the subscription tab instead of me having to search multiple times in order to add the title?

The search and sort functions on the main page work great, could those be incorporated into the subscription page? Or even just something similar?

I really enjoy my Vive, but the subscription mechanics to find and add titles needs some work.

Archived