How to test achievements?

FTF_Mike

I am checking the way to provide this feature to make the connection among PC, SDK and archievement.

After  comparing with the other competitors' solution, I will update the release plan.

Appreciate your reminding.

Regards,

Continent

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. Is there any way for the consumer to check their achievements? I understand we can use API to check achievements status. After a player unlocks an achievement, does it get added to their Viveport Runtime desktop App? In short, how can a player see all the achievements they have unlocked in the game so far? 

• 8 months later...

Hello. I've been investigating Viveport achievements on the Focus this week, and can't seem to find any systemic UI at all. As far as I can tell, there is no pop-up when an achievement is unlocked, nor is there any way to view a list of a game's achievements and your progress.

Is the system designed solely for tracking progress on the server? No problem if that is the case, but it would be good to clarify this, so devs know to include their own UI if needed.

Hi,  

Sorry that we don’t have systemic UI to show the achievement status, including the unlock or progress.

But if Tsuro has its UI built in to show the status, you could get the status of the achievements through VIVEPORT SDK API

Here is the document link: https://developer.viveport.com/documents/sdk/en/api_stats.html

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions to use them. Thanks .

Regards,

Yaking

• 3 years later...