offer code location?

mulder

I redeemed my content bundle and recieved an email containing my fallout 4 vr code, and there are instructions on how to redeem tiltbrush but no "content code" contained in the email. I have attached an image showing there is no code where there should be one in the email.

Yes, I have the same problem, and customer service is not avalible today, being Christmas, so we might just have to wait and see, maybe they ran out of codes or something, but I was exited to try Tilt Brush, so I hope to see a future email containing a code.

wrote:

I redeemed my content bundle and recieved an email containing my fallout 4 vr code, and there are instructions on how to redeem tiltbrush but no "content code" contained in the email. I have attached an image showing there is no code where there should be one in the email.

wrote:

Archived