Wrong codes and bad customer support

So, I bought a Vive as a Christmas gift for the family.  The primary reason why I bought the Vive and not the Oculus is because it comes with Fallout 4.  When I redeemed the code yesterday I was given the under 18 bundle even though I selected the bundle which includes Fallout 4.  I thought "no biggie, I'll contact customer support and they'll fix this."

Well, I was wrong.  Customer support (via chat) told me I was out of luck and that there was nothing they could do.  I'm reaching out here to 1) warn other potential customers that their website is giving out the wrong packages 2) hopefully, someone from support sees this and will help me 

Hi there,

Sorry you seem to have an issue here. This is the first report we've seen of an incorrect bundle being issued, so we definitely want to get to the bottom of it if there's an issue. As of yesterday, correct bundles were being issued (I tested myself) so we'll want to check and see if this is one-off.

As  said, send him a quick PM with your order details and he will be able to help you with the Fallout 4 VR code.

If you just purchased your Vive, the code which you redeem for Fallout 4 VR is in the box. It can be a bit hard to find, but should be in there. If you've redeemed that code and had no Fallout 4 VR code sent to you, send myself or  a PM and we'll help you out with that.

Archived