Vive Pro Pre-Order Technical Support Thread *Official Tech Support*

HackPerception

This is the official discussion thread for those experiencing technical issues with the Vive Pro pre-order process. 

This thread is reserved for bug reports and support requests related to pre-orders; any unrelated replies will be deleted or moved. 

You can contact live support on Vive's contact us page.  For a list of contact links per region please click HERE .   Live-chat as well as this thread are the best places to contact us for a more timely response.

If posting here, please describe the issue you're facing and post a screenshot if possible. Please do not post screenshots with publicly identifiable or sensitive personal information. We'll respond as soon as possible!

-David Romero

-Developer Community Manager

Well, thank you for your answer, but I just mailed alternate.de to ask them if they ship to my country (Bulgaria), but honestly I doubt they do. So I would appreciate if you can give me some information as to where can I pre-order with shipping to Bulgaria, or at if you're planning to make an option through ur official site. 

Thank you.

If there are any Vive Pro designers on this forum, I have one question for you. Are the lens housings of the Vive Pro the exact same dimention as that of the regular Vive?

The reason I ask is for those of us who wear glasses and have purchased prescription lens inserts from places like "VR Lens Labs", will our precription lens inserts also perfectly fit the Vive Pro, or will we have to wait until these places start selling lenses specific to the Vive Pro (not to mention the extra expense). I'm sure there's a few people wondering about this.

Regards: Jack

• 2 weeks later...

Pre orders were set to ship today on the 5th, I was just curious if there is a wait depending on when you preordered it. I haven't heard about anything shipping and I haven't recieved tracking info. Not really urgent or anything, just a little impatient even though it hasn't even been a day.

Archived