vive tracker 2.0 (2018) and USB communication

evirtual

Hi, is it possible to have a real deadline ? Normally it was sept 18 ... 

I heard that there is testing Version available. is it possible to be in the loop ? I think you should work more with VR studios to upgrade your product.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

, , , , , 

I've synced with the product team on this. Valve has had our final firmware build for some time but the final verification process is taking a while.

We understand that this is a key feature for many of you - given the situation we're able to send you our build of the firmware directly to any developer team that wants to begin testing on the new build (under the understanding that the build is not fully verified). If your team is interested, PM me your studio's name  and an associated email address and I'll relay it to the product team. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else who received the firmware been able to get inputs driven over USB to show up in SteamVR or Unity?  There may be some issues on the SteamVR side as well preventing it from passing through.  If anyone has gotten the entire chain working please post here.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

wrote:

Anyone else who received the firmware been able to get inputs driven over USB to show up in SteamVR or Unity?  There may be some issues on the SteamVR side as well preventing it from passing through.  If anyone has gotten the entire chain working please post here.  Thanks.

I received it and updated some 2018 trackers, but still no USB communication on my side.

I sent all the infos to David, waiting for some news.

Best,