HTC VIVEPRO shipping

scopehead

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I send a message to HTC and they respond me with "In your case, when you only receive part of the items of your order, I must say that you should receive them when we have in stock again. I don’t have a specific date for this delivery but it should be near June.". Is this true ? Because, I don't want to look at the Vive's Box for two months :(

wrote:

Wait if you guys check your order status page does it say “quantity shipped 1” under every item for the bundle?

Mine has not shipped, so no. Under "VIVE - Pro Headset Accessories Starter Kit" it just says, "Boxed Shipment" with a list of all the accesories.

I ordered on April 5th and I spoke with a support person today that said mine would ship between today and Monday. We'll see.

The only thing I ever had under my order history was essentially, "Vive Pro HMD only." I never had any accessories or anything listed even though I ordered the bundle. Now that the HMD has shipped, (should be arriving today actually) there is absolutely nothing listed under my order history. I've emailed HTC support and have not received a response. I am apparently receiving the brackets package like the rest of you who ordered the bundle, but I can't check the status of the rest of what I paid for.

wrote:

The only thing I ever had under my order history was essentially, "Vive Pro HMD only." I never had any accessories or anything listed even though I ordered the bundle. Now that the HMD has shipped, (should be arriving today actually) there is absolutely nothing listed under my order history. I've emailed HTC support and have not received a response. I am apparently receiving the brackets package like the rest of you who ordered the bundle, but I can't check the status of the rest of what I paid for.

Check your order status at this site. It'll provide more info.

https://store.us.htcvive.com/store?Action=DisplayHelpPage&Locale=en_US&SiteID=htcus&ThemeId=40324200

Update on shipping status:
North America: HMD preorders are shipping out daily.
Acessories are currently backordered. We will update you when we get an update on that.

EU: Please contact your Live Chat support for updates regarding EU shipments.

Additionally, you can use this status page: https://store.us.htcvive.com/store?Action=DisplayHelpPage&Locale=en_US&SiteID=htcus&ThemeId=40324200

Thank you,

-John C

Archived