HTC VIVEPRO shipping

scopehead

I have already recieved my headset. Is it possible to cancel my vive pro starter kit? You have not shipped it yet nor have you charged my card. Can I do this by hitting cancel order? Would this result in having to send back in my headset or just cancel my starter kit from my order?

PM me if you can.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot use that status page, as I ordered via my Steam login. I didn't receive a password with my order number, and I used PayPal, so there aren't credit card digits for me to enter. The only way for me to check my order status was to login on these forums via my Steam account and then go to my order history on my profile on the main HTC website. Honestly, this company has shown more incompetence throughout all of this than I thought humanly possible. I'll be recommending to every single person willing to listen that they never have any dealings with HTC ever, if they're able to avoid doing so. Support always acts very polite, but you ultimately can't actually help anyone. HTC's backend appears to be the most disorganized, uncoordinated, uninformed lot that I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I'm planning to, "borrow," some controllers and base stations from a local store until HTC manages to get their butt into gear and send me what I'm owed, then return them, so that I can at least use my otherwise $800 paperweight in the meantime.

So i just received my HMD today! As well as the mounting brackets as everyone else. But on my order status it shows me the bundle and all of the items included. But next to every item it says "quantity shipped: 1". I have no shipping confirmation though. So does that mean the site is glitched and just says it shipped or did they actually ship?

Thanks for the update pebcak. Sorry you didn’t get the full package. My headset and base station brackets are set to be delivered today. Hopefully we’ll get basestation 2.0 when they get stock. I guess those would be worth waiting for.

They have til Monday to meet their ship date promise for me I guess. Hopefully HTC offers some compensation if they can't get it to us on time like any other company would. Seems like if we ordered the 2.0 bundle that came out 2 weeks after the first bundle we'd have the entire thing shipping to us right now.

Id rather just cancel my starter kit and just order the 2.0 stuff I don't get why this is a option its crazy! Or at the very least cancel my whole thing and then order the 2.0 bundle on amazon. Though I already received my headset and brackets and you can't cancel a order thats already half been filled It is just kinda funny in a sick to my stomach way.

Archived