How backordered are you all?

DrNothing

I ordered on the 9th and got my headset and brackets yesterday, has anyone got any information on when the controllers or base stations will ship? My order said will ship in April, not partial shipments in April so I hope they send them soon. But people on reddit are saying they are delayed for some time. 

Is there any HTC staff that can provide any details on this? Thanks

I ordered on the 6th and only got my brackets yesterday. No headset no controllers and none of them have even been shipped yet. Does anyone know what's up? PS: And I was told they'd ship in April as well. If they aren't shipped by Monday, I'm raising hell. I was charged initially as a pre-auth the $299 for the controllers. That went back into my bank in a week. I was charged as a preauth the $799 for the HS on Monday and it's now back in my bank as well. Really HTC, WTF?

UPDATE: I just checked my order and invoice agan... The 'April" is now gone and not replaced by another month.... If that means what I think it does I'm going to go ballisitc.........

"There back ordered man you probably won't see it till some time mid may or you may see it sooner just all depends."

I think the problem is the headset was backordered, and people have got the headsets. And the starter kit that was listed as in stock, is not shipping. It's a problem of false advertising when they say, look we have this product. Then whene people buy it they say just kidding we don't have any. But we should get some within the next 2 mounts.

They just shouldn't list items as in stock, when they know they don't have any. (And at the time of writing this headset is backordered, Pro starter kit is not).

Thanks for the udated ionfo on the accessories... I have the Headset now being shipped to day and the accessories (sand brackets which I already have) are backordered per the note VN left. lol. Wow, what a drag. hehe. Oh well. Accessories not coming for a "?" of time. Ironic!

Hey  and Community. I just got this email an hour ago. Apparently the accessories are back ordered until "early May". Not too far off!

Your Vive Pro Order

Your VIVE Pro Headset is on its way!  You also purchased the Starter Kit bundle, unfortunately some of those items are on back order but we will be shipping them as soon as they arrive to our warehouses in early May.  Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

The VIVE Team

Just want to give everyone a heads up...The Vive Pro starter kit is shipping (at least here in Canada). Received mine today (Monday May 7th). Original order placed on April 16th.

Archived