HTC Vive Focus and Store... unable to download anything.

sev7en

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took out a subscription in November 2017 and it never appeared on my account so I assumed that I had missed the offer during the black friday deals. In march 2018 the vivport app presented me with options to select my subscription apps.

Support for me has been slow and achieved nothing.

From my experience I feel "scammed" since I did not get what I had paid for, within a reasonable delivery time and I haven't been supported to an reasonably expected level.

Dear Mik, thank you. I can be only confident now the problem is on the table the support can quickly sort out as it's only a backoffice issue, nothing related my end.

Meanwhile I keep it onhold...

Hi 

I can see that you purchased a 12 month subscription on 2017/11/25 during our promotion.  

You have not selected a single application on subscription for 5 months.  

Is there an issue with selecting contents?

Or you would like a refund and cancel the subscription service? 

Please let me know what you would like me to do.  

Thanks

Cory.C

Dear, as first, thank you.

I want draw some points:

• I didn't purchase anything as I haven't time due to install the VR itself!
  • I have that issue with all the software aboard, I tried all the ones labeled as DEMO

I don't what the money back, if you are in the good mind, as you see I never in the past and I cannot in the present get at work what I purchase, you can extend the subscription time of 5 months.

I will be a great move from HTC.

Now... which one is the problem I cannot download any content?

Cory.C

Thanks for responding. There was an issue with selecting subscription content. My subscrubscription did not appear on my account for a long time. I assumed it had not worked.

I would be greatful for a cancelation and refund.

Regards

Mick

@CoryCheng 

Thanks for responding, not sure if you saw my reply.

There was an issue with selecting subscription content. My subscrubscription did not appear on my account for a long time. I assumed it had not worked.

Regards

Mick

Thanks for responding. There was an issue with selecting subscription content. My subscrubscription did not appear on my account for a long time. I assumed it had not worked.

Regards

Mick

Archived