Spent $600 to play for 1 month. Lighthouse repair going on 2 months.

eli431

I do not know what to do anymore with you guys. I bought my Vive in January, Lighthouse went out in February. Sent it in for repair, was covered under warranty. Was told that it would take about a week to get it back once Vive got it. Well, it has been 2 months. I have Live Chatted multiple times, been escalated to "Upper Management", and have no idea when my lighthouse will be returned to me. Vive, this is absolutely ridiculous. I have looked through posts on here and it seems like this is a recurring issue. Idk why you guys would tell me it takes about a week when there are people here who have been waiting a 1 month, 2 months, +3 months. I have lost confidence in you guys. I just paid $600 for a high tech brick to sit in my room and have people lie to me over instant message. Feel like I have been ripped off real bad. Can someone on this forum PLEASE help me out. I just want to play GORN...

I feel your pain. Bought in November, they sent me a broken replacement because after 7 days of owning it dead pixel took up the whole right eye. When I sent the broken replacement back its still been 2 months as well and they've still done nothing to help. 5+ months, only 7 days of actual play with the headset. the rest of my device stuff is just sitting around collecting dust.

Archived