Vive pro shipping customer support lies constantly

Seriously. If I canceled my order, and bought on amazon, they'd get it to me faster. Why does amazon have stock when you haven't fulfilled all the orders you've gotten from your main site? And what is there to keep me from canceling and getting it from their stock? Cause this is getting a bit too ridiculous, not getting told when to expect something we're paying 1000+ dollars for, not getting the item by any of the estimates given.

Support responded to this forum complain in private.  Here's there response

"Hi Ashley, It looks like we had an issue with the vendor but we've corrected it and it should be shipping soon. I'll see if i can find any more details, but you should receive a confirmation email when the product is shipped."

Yup! Basically we either spend an extra $200 for the OG Vive and the Pro HMD separately, in order to get the accessories, or we sit on our hands and wait for HTC to get its **bleep** together. I would probably cancel and do that, but I've heard horror stories about simply cancelling orders with HTC and would rather not deal with anymore hassle.

All,

Your order confirmation email has a ship month.  If the ship month says April, it will ship in April. If the ship date says May, it will ship in May. 

Customer service nor anyone here have any addtional visitbility outside of orders are being shipped every day.  Based on what I have seen so far (barring any issues with billing addresses, credit cards rejections etc) we are shipping roughly within 2 to 2.5 weeks of original order date but this is not a committed SLA for North America orders.

If you have a specific issues with your order please contact vive_care@vive.com.  Otherwise please refer to your order confirmation email you received when you placed your order.

Again, beyond what I have written above, there is no additional details that Customer Service or the team here can provide on when your shipments will be ready.

Thank you,

JohnG

Archived