Unable to play Viveport Subscription games.

Grappler

Hi , just to confirm I assume you're seeing this error on every title downloaded? This is a new error for me, but we'll figure it out.

Can you confirm your client version? If you haven't tried recently, make sure it's completely up to date.  Let me know what the version is. We might also want to get your client logs.

Hello again  - while I'd still like you to check your client version, as expected we'd like you to upload your client logs. 

Go to Settings in the client, click Report Issue and go through the steps. When you submit your logs (those are auto-generated when you submit your issue) you should get a tracking number - if you can provide that here, or PM it to me, it'll help with escalation and resolution of this issue. Thanks in advance.

Hello again - while I'd still like you to check your client version, as expected we'd like you to upload your client logs.

Go to Settings in the client, click Report Issue and go through the steps. When you submit your logs (those are auto-generated when you submit your issue) you should get a tracking number - if you can provide that here, or PM it to me, it'll help with escalation and resolution of this issue. Thanks in advance.

Archived