Vive Customer Support is kind of garbage.

Larkov

I'm posting this to inform others that Vive's customer support leaves a LOT to be desired.  Now, don't get me wrong.  The front line support, like the people you talk to on live chat, are very helpful and do everything in their power to help you.  That being said, here's the situation:

About three months ago, my controllers stopped tracking.  I RMA'd them.  I got one of them back a couple weeks later.  The other one I didn't hear anything about despite having contacted support about eight times now asking about it.  The most anyone could tell me is that "We're working on it."  Nothing specific like, "We're are still working on repairing your controller.  Sorry for the inconvenience."  No no...just, "We're working on it."  Just now I contacted them again only to find out that they not only lost the RMA ticket for the other controller, but they seem to have lost the controller itself.  So they decided the best course of action was to open another RMA ticket which will, in their words, "take quite a while."  I have the chat transcripts for all of this.

My point is this.  I paid close to seven hundred dollars for the system, and then bought a bunch of games to play, and I can't use the **bleep** thing because the RMA team lost my stuff.  So yeah...there's that.  If I seem irritated, you can understand why.

Archived