How do i set my default Viveport location?

Nwonk

As soon as you click on the top tab called "Viveport" it should ask you to set a location then, if it isn't the maybe uninstall re-install to see if that helps, it's what I had to do when I got stuck on choosing a location. 

Either that or maybe you don't need to set one, try downloading a free app and if it works then you should be good.

regards

Trooper

I have been having this same issue all evening. I have reset the location to every HDD and SSD in my PC, I have logged out and back in to the Vive software, I have logged out and back in to the Vive and Steam software, I have logged out of the Vive software and restarted my pc then logged back in. No matter what I do I have this same issue. 

,  - can you confirm that you're talking about your geographical location, or the location where you install Viveport apps?

If it's the geographical location, this might be a server-side issue we're aware of (and should be fixed). Logout from the app, and from this site and clear your cache (in multiple browsers, if you've logged in from different browsers). Then try running the desktop client again, and see if that helps.

If it's the location where you install apps, let me know, although 's advice is good there.

Archived