VIVE VR SYSTEM -- Out of Stock

They're currently fluctuating between in and out of stock as demand is rapidly eating up new stock as it becomes available. As of this post, it's in stock at Amazon.com but it just sold out at Vive.com. We will continue to work to meet demand and get back to a healthy stock supply. 

I got one a few weeks ago by checking the website several times a day.  IIRC when I was able to purchase my unit, it seemed that several hours later they were out of stock again.  Hell, I remember thinking that it was a website glitch stating they were instock.  It seems that they go out of stock just as quickly as they arrive.

Good luck!

, the answer to this is actually a pretty deep logistical question - In short, we're importing and distributing them as fast as possible. Each partner has a unique logistical situation outside of our shipments to them so it's really impossible to speak to the 3rd party situation at large.

During the next few weeks, as demand dies down and backorders get fulfilled, overall availability will continue to increase. 

Archived