Kiosk mode, disabling controller pairing update - for enterprise developers

dario

@lv1, Right, so in this case, until we add that option to the Viveport Streaming app, you would have to write an app that would call that before starting the Viveport Streaming - technically you should be able to launch Viveport Streaming from this app after calling that API. And this app could be published and branded by you.

Interesting and thank you for your reply.  As a baseline, one way to launch a 2nd app from a 1st requires the package name of the 2nd app.  Here is a link for reference.  But the apps that are  "On my PC' (linked through viveport streaming) don't have package names that the packageManager can locate so this doesn't appear to work (unless I'm mistaken).  So (hoping I'm not asking something that should be obvious) how would you launch such an app?

@lv1We would need to update the streaming app to provide that additional option. In the meantime, you could write a mobile app that would set that feature and launch the streaming app which you could publish on Viveport and brand it .

• 2 weeks later...