Unity development builds crash

dri-richard

Hi

I can build and run a non-development build of my game, but a development build always crashes (it gets stuck on the blue 'teardrop' icon).

This line in the output looks most interesting. How do I include this library? I include the plugins, including wavevr_unity_plugin_2017. 

Unity : Unable to load library '/data/app/com.xxx.xxx/lib/arm/libwvrunity.so', native render plugin support disabled: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'java.lang.ClassLoader java.lang.Class.getClassLoader()' on a null object reference

Hi ,

We met similar symptom internally, and below is the workaround shortly and please take a try.

When development build enabled, QualitySettings.activeColorSpace would be only accessed in game thread.

But when multithreaded rendering is enabled, we would access the value in render thread and cause the issue.

We will change our codes to access the value in game thread and store it then render thread read the stored value.

The workaround for the issue now is to disable the multithreaded rendering.

• 2 months later...

Still getting a null reference exception using a development build with recently released SDK 2.1.8.

NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.WaveVR_Render.OnApplicationPause (Boolean pauseStatus)

Also getting this:

The AssetBundle 'Unity' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with  the same files is already loaded.UnityEngine.AssetBundle:LoadFromFile(String)WaveVR_ControllerLoader:tryLoadModelFromRuntime(String, String)WaveVR_ControllerLoader:onLoadController(WVR_DeviceType)WaveVR_ControllerLoader:onDeviceConnected(Object[])WaveVR:UpdatePoses(WVR_PoseOriginModel, Boolean)<RenderLoop>c__Iterator0:MoveNext()UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

Hi ,

Please provide more info. via pm, thanks.

1. Still getting a null reference exception using a development build with recently released SDK 2.1.8.

-> Can't repro here, could you provide repro. steps and provide full logs for analysis.

1. The AssetBundle 'Unity' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.

-> Please give more information about

1. Test environment (Finch or editor / Unity version / which client application …)
  2. Test repro steps
  3. Full logs

• 3 weeks later...

Archived