how to receive free tilt brush ?

bernd

Hi , it depends on where you purchased your Vive from. If it was from HTC, you should get an email in a few days. If it's from a retailer, they should have either provided you with a code at retail (upon purchase) or will email you separately.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I'm a librarian at a community college on Long Island, NY. We recently purchased two HTC Vives in hopes of piloting a program that will allow faculty to utilize VR in their teachings. These units were purchased from our required vendor. My question is this: even though our HTC Vive sets were not purchased directly from HTC, do we still qualify for the free Tilt Brush promotion or any other free apps promotion?

Thank you

, The promo codes come in-box and are independent of the retailer - the current promotion is a two month trial of Viveport subscription. The Tiltbrush promotional offer has been over for quite some time (almost a year I believe); I'll see if there is anything we can do to help you in this instance. 

John,

Is there a way to see what the promo code that was packaged inside our Vive Pro was for? Due to keeping things clean and less prone to problems, we are not installing the Viveport component on four new Vive Pro stations at our school that we just finished the installation on today. I really don't want to plug the code into the Vive website to find it's just two months of Viveport, as we won't be using that on these stations.

However, I'd love to get a free copy of Tilt Brush if that's what the promotion code has in it!

Thanks!

Archived