Where to buy SteamVR tracking 2.0 Basestations

AirMouse

I am in desperate need of basestaions for my Vive PRO, but nowhere on your site do you list them,

You list everything else but them.

The game I am working on requires a larget playspace for testing and I am stuck with old basestations that are not working for our project. 

Where can I purchase basestations for my vive pro / knuckles??????

, as stated numerous times, SteamVR 2.0 basestations are managed, manufactured, and owned entirely by Valve and not HTC. We're not the ones who make the decisions about 2.0 rollout, Valve is. You should consider contacting Valve through their partnerships page as we simply don't have the authorization to sell individual basestations. 

I have an original Vive I purchased at launch.  I had a base station go out after a firmware update. (Shame on you), and had to purchase new to replace it, since it was out of warranty, which is a joke to begin with.

I just recently (12/3) purchased a base station to replace that and it is not compatible with my old 1.0 base station/lighthouse, as it is listed as a 2.0 base station/lighthouse, FAQs specifically state they are not compatible and tested the same.  I had to purchase  2nd to get it working correctly, and the 2nd one also is a 2.0 lighthouse.  Just order some from Amazon as that is what is shipping now... dont order from HTC...

Hi . Are you trying to say that you ordered replacement base station for your 1.0 bundle , but you actually got shipped 2.0 instead ? Cause if that's the case it's really weird as lots of Vive Pro owners would like to buy that but not able due to they're not officially available right now outside of the Vive Pro Full Kit ??????? 

Yeah, that is exactly what I am saying, the lighthouse 2.0 versions are shipping when you purchase a lighthouse.  At least for me in CA through Amazon..

I purchased the wireless kit at the start of the month and it failed, blue light up and card recognized, but the headset would not pair.  I returned that via Amazon, since they offer a better return policy than HTC does themselves.  I repurchased the wireless kit and now have a pair of 2.0 tracking stations and full wireless setup and working well.

Funny side note, both the lighthouses show new firmware available, but no way in hell are they getting that...

In the picture you posted here, I see the old style with like 15 leds and new style with 9 leds, yes.  If that 9 led lighthouse is not the same 2.0 lighthouse, then maybe I am talking about something else.  I had 15 led 1.0 lighthouses from my original purchase in 2016, and one went out. When i got the first new 9 led lighthouse it was labeled as a 2.0 I thought, and did not work with my other lighthouse.  I had to purchase another 9 led lighthouse to get it working.

Lighthouses are syned IR lights basically, why would the vive pro lighthouses be that different?  Are they incompatible for design or marketing reasons?  We need the VR hardware to evolve beyond this 3 vendor crap, into something like the PC market itself, so that we can build the VR mask modularly.