One of my base stations are not tracking! :'(

PoeticCylinder5

Hi!

I recently bought my HTC Vive, like two months ago.

Both my base stations have hardly been moved at all and never fallen and have never been dropped.

I have sometimes accidentally left the base stations on so they have been standing on for a day, mabey a bit more. But now one of my base stations is not tracking and it is not identified by the program. The indicator LED is blue and does not change except for when I turn the base station on(plug the cable in), then the light is purple for a while, sometimes blinking purple for a few seconds and then just returns to blue.

I have tried resetting, but the thing is that it cant seem to get identify from the exact same place i've always had it on....

What do I do?!?!?! :'(

Hi , 

It sounds like the basestations might be going into sleep mode. Have you tried changing the channels on the basestations? Recently, I came across this as well. Changed the channels from b+c to a+b and then back to b+c and it worked again. I ran this buy  and it is a good place to start to see if it breaks the sleep cycle. Also, make sure you are updated. Let us know what happens and we can go from there. 

Archived