Anyone going to miss the activity around here?

SaxOps1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's kind of defeatist, . I'm sure we'll see a few people depart (Some of whom were never here to begin with, if you see what I mean) but I hope we'll see plenty stay. I'm here for the duration, witty banter and all. :)

There will be other competitions, but we hope to build a strong community for VR in general, and Vive specifically. Let me know what you'd like to see around here, and I'll see what I can do to make it happen. ;)

Well, I'm gonna stay too. Everyone has been so supportive lately that I see that most of you guys are people really interested in VR and developing, and that really makes me want to be part of the community.

I hope that in the future we can still talk about ways to get a better VR experience, or also, even discuss some new possible accessories without the need of a contest.

I am going to make some big sacrifices so I can buy a Vive somewhere in the future if I can't win one in the contest, and get to play with you guys or test your games, I am developing one too and would love if you guys could help me test it and make it Vive compatible. Maybe next week I'll make a post about it so the ones who stay can help me with some ideas and support.

Thank you guys for this month, and I hope that most of the guys who had great ideas stay here too.

Hi! :P

I know it's kinda defeatist, but there propably won't be all that many people who will stay from the competition (out of the 200+ that entered). Not everyone even bothered to stay after they submitted their entry. I left a comment on every entry, and not everyone replied.

Sure, , there are going to be plenty of people who take a quick chance on the competition and then leave. But the 'activity' you're talking about - on competition entries - was always going to be short lived.

Now you get to jump in here! Throw up a topic or a question! Reply to something! Live a little! ;)

Everyone here working on Vive and Viveport wants to hear from you, as customers, or at the very least an enthusiasts about VR. Door's wide open. It's what you do inside that matters. :)

Archived