Can't install update for vive wireless app.

theJesster

When I click the setting icon on the Vive Wireless app, I see a blue exclamation point and an "Update Available" message next to the "About" menu item.  However, no matter how many times I click on it, it doesn't seem to do anything.  It just closes the menu.  How do I actually apply the update?

Have you tried reinstalling the application first? That should give you a chance to try again and see if it will pull the update. Make sure you reinstall as an administrator and make sure your anti-virus software isn't blocking it.

Thank you!

-John C

When you click "About" menu item, there will popup an "About dialog" at upper side of wireless main dialog. If you dragged your main dialog to the upper edge of desktop, the "About dialog" could located at outside of your deskup. Please drag the main window to the center of desktop, and click the "About" menu item again.

wrote:

When you click "About" menu item, there will popup an "About dialog" at upper side of wireless main dialog. If you dragged your main dialog to the upper edge of desktop, the "About dialog" could located at outside of your deskup. Please drag the main window to the center of desktop, and click the "About" menu item again.

Yep.  That was the problem.  Really weird UI design to have the sub-menu appear above the window.  But I managed to get it updated.  Thanks.