List of Supported GPUs

Phips

Hello, thanks for your email.
I tried SRWorks 0.8.5.0 with RTX2070, but the following error appeared and the Experience Demo did not work.
Vive_SRWorks_Demo.exe and Vive_SRWorks.exe in the Build file could be executed.
Unity version is 2019.2.12f1.
Which version of SteamVR Plugin should I use, 1.0 or 2.0?
Please let me know if there is a solution.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Assets\SteamVR_Input\ActionSetClasses\SteamVR_Input_ActionSet_srinput.cs(17,61): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_ActionSet' does not exist in the namespace 'Valve.VR' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\ActionSetClasses\SteamVR_Input_ActionSet_default.cs(17,61): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_ActionSet' does not exist in the namespace 'Valve.VR' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\ActionSetClasses\SteamVR_Input_ActionSet_buggy.cs(17,59): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_ActionSet' does not exist in the namespace 'Valve.VR' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\ActionSetClasses\SteamVR_Input_ActionSet_platformer.cs(17,64): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_ActionSet' does not exist in the namespace 'Valve.VR' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\SteamVR_Input_Actions.cs(62,23): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Boolean' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\ActionSetClasses\SteamVR_Input_ActionSet_srinput.cs(20,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Boolean' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\SteamVR_Input_Actions.cs(70,23): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Boolean' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\ActionSetClasses\SteamVR_Input_ActionSet_srinput.cs(28,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Boolean' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\ActionSetClasses\SteamVR_Input_ActionSet_srinput.cs(36,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Boolean' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
~~~
Assets\SteamVR_Input\SteamVR_Input_Actions.cs(54,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Boolean' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\SteamVR_Input_Actions.cs(56,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Boolean' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\SteamVR_Input_Actions.cs(58,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Vector2' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\SteamVR_Input_Actions.cs(60,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Pose' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,
I'm currently having trouble getting SRWorks Demos to launch.
Using Unity 2019.x.x and expierenced crashes at launch while using 2017.4.34f1.
Which Version of Unity would you recommend?

I'm also running on RTX 2080, could you provide me with access to the beta of your SDK?
Currently using SDK Version 0.8.0.2.

Thanks in advance!

20 hours ago, JayKay said:

Hi,
I'm currently having trouble getting SRWorks Demos to launch.
Using Unity 2019.x.x and expierenced crashes at launch while using 2017.4.34f1.
Which Version of Unity would you recommend?

I'm also running on RTX 2080, could you provide me with access to the beta of your SDK?
Currently using SDK Version 0.8.0.2.

Thanks in advance!

@JayKay 

you need SRWorks 0.8.5.0 above to run on RTX 2080, 

On 11/16/2019 at 6:06 PM, cheeseJelly said:

Does everyone work well on beta version?

When I tried to import ViveSR_Experience, there are some error message.

Assembly has reference to non-existent assembly 'SteamVR'

I use Unity 2017.4.26f1 with SteamVR 1.0 version. 

How can I fix it?

If anyone know how to fix this error, please comment me.

@Daniel_Y 

@cheeseJelly 

Which SRWorks version you using?

On 11/14/2019 at 3:37 PM, もりぞぅ said:

Hello, thanks for your email.
I tried SRWorks 0.8.5.0 with RTX2070, but the following error appeared and the Experience Demo did not work.
Vive_SRWorks_Demo.exe and Vive_SRWorks.exe in the Build file could be executed.
Unity version is 2019.2.12f1.
Which version of SteamVR Plugin should I use, 1.0 or 2.0?
Please let me know if there is a solution.
Assets\SteamVR_Input\ActionSetClasses\SteamVR_Input_ActionSet_srinput.cs(17,61): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_ActionSet' does not exist in the namespace 'Valve.VR' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\ActionSetClasses\SteamVR_Input_ActionSet_default.cs(17,61): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_ActionSet' does not exist in the namespace 'Valve.VR' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\ActionSetClasses\SteamVR_Input_ActionSet_buggy.cs(17,59): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_ActionSet' does not exist in the namespace 'Valve.VR' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\ActionSetClasses\SteamVR_Input_ActionSet_platformer.cs(17,64): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_ActionSet' does not exist in the namespace 'Valve.VR' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\SteamVR_Input_Actions.cs(62,23): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Boolean' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\ActionSetClasses\SteamVR_Input_ActionSet_srinput.cs(20,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Boolean' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\SteamVR_Input_Actions.cs(70,23): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Boolean' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\ActionSetClasses\SteamVR_Input_ActionSet_srinput.cs(28,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Boolean' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\ActionSetClasses\SteamVR_Input_ActionSet_srinput.cs(36,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Boolean' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
~~~
Assets\SteamVR_Input\SteamVR_Input_Actions.cs(54,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Boolean' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\SteamVR_Input_Actions.cs(56,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Boolean' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\SteamVR_Input_Actions.cs(58,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Vector2' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\SteamVR_Input_Actions.cs(60,24): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Pose' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

@もりぞぅ

To use SteamVR 2.0 Unity Plugin with SRWorks v0.8.5.0 Experience.

If you try sample scene included in SRWorks Unity plugin, you do not need  SteamVR Unity plugin.