Error 213

Lich101

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

For context, i have 2 vives, the first one that came out and the updated one with the new base stations and new straps for the controllers.

While I was in the middle of a game with the newer vive the headset froze and then it started giving me the same error. After tryign to reinstall, reset, turn off and on and all the ussual fixes I thoguht that the headset or graphics card died on me. But then I set up the original headset that i had and everything worked perfectly. Then I tried switching the cables from the vive to the other one and saw that the headset still works fine. It was just the cable.

How would you go around to getting a replacement cable?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

About Error 2013. I have a customer who buy a vive pro for use my content. so it is not really cool to have this kind of error after buy a new laptop and a vive pro. All hadware is new.

So you talk to setup RMA . Whats is RMA exactly ? it is not clear.

i cannot say to my customer to buy another laptop. what is the real solution for use vive pro on lap top Asus GTX 1060 VR Ready.

Please Be more clear. What is the correct email adress for my customer contact you and setup RMA ???

thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

If you are having an issue with putting the headsets Rifts, Rift S, HTC Vive, HTC VIve Pro (Maybe works with Vive Pro) (before 2020) into your Laptop.

This adapter might help you plug your VR headset into a Laptop USB type C port so you can use your gaming Laptop with your older VR Headset as intended. (Only works with NVIDIA RTX GPU)

Video Below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB86K5m-6io

Edited by Reck

On 6/20/2022 at 7:10 AM, Reck said:

If you are having an issue with putting the headsets Rifts, Rift S, HTC Vive, HTC VIve Pro (Maybe works with Vive Pro) (before 2020) into your Laptop.

This adapter might help you plug your VR headset into a Laptop USB type C port so you can use your gaming Laptop with your older VR Headset as intended. (Only works with NVIDIA RTX GPU)

Video Below

https://keyboardtestt.com/hp-laptop-keyboard-not-working/

I also have the same problem, and i think this has to do with the htdmi not connecting to the graphic card because the laptop only has 1 hemi

On newer gaming laptops they do not use an HDMI port for VR. The HDMI port is for another display connection. To fix this issue you need to connect your VR headset to the USB type C port witch is connected to the GPU.

Thus why as I have given above is a piece of hardware that converts HDMI and USB type A into on USB type C GPU conection