Headset bae statioN b Tracking issue

So i got my vive last week and it was working perfectly but recently, whenver i launch steamVR after 15-25 minutes whenever i face the base station labeled B on either one of the base stations it looses tracking and only gets worse, i managed to fix it when i hard reset my headset but now it's happened again, anyone had this issue and fix it? i really wouldn't like to send it for repair if it could be avoided

@10k - The best way to tell if a basestation is not functioning properly in absence of an error code is to test each station individually in "single channel mode" by ensuring only one station is plugged in at a time and set to channel A. Test this with one station, unplug it, and then test with the other station. You can use the quick calibration option in SteamVR -> Developer -> Quick Calibrate if SteamVR starts nagging you to preform roomsetup.

It's for sure not the base station, ive tested them both on their own and they work fine, i've reset my headset by unplugging the power cord on the link box and holding down the button on the side of the headset, i then get a update on steamVR, i proceed and after about an hour it starts again. then it happens every 15 minutes, just continouse flashing grey lights on base station B

Archived