HTC Vive Focus How to Factory Reset

Fangh

@Ken Lee

Two devices we reanimated simply with usb connection. When connected USB we got screen "Trust this computer" on the background and restarted application by adb monkey command. I also looked into logs and there was no interesting info.

But other two devices don't show screen "Trust this computer" and I can't work with adb, therefore, I can't do anything with devices (get logs, open file system, and restart apps)

• 5 months later...
On 3/8/2020 at 8:29 PM, Ken Lee said:

@Danila24ru Is it possible that you can send the logs for the first two devices you mentioned?

Please send to my email: [redacted & PM'ed by moderator]

It would be a great help for our team. Thank you!

Dear Ken Lee, 

Yesterday, I bought my HTC vive focus. I started normally, but when I was updating the software similar issue what happened with me. I tried to factory reset but it is not appear. Please advise what I can do. 

Thank you 

@Tony PH Lin

On 8/7/2019 at 1:41 AM, VRC said:

Hi @Tony PH Lin,

I'm @Fangh colleague.

Unfortunately after a "Reboot to download mode" the headset restarts and returns to the bootup menu without any changes.

You will find attached a photo of the interface.

Thanks,

Corentin.

20190807_103625.jpg

Dear VRC, 

Could you please let me know if you resolve this issue? I just bought this model and I have same issue. 

Please let me know 

Cheers 

Khaled 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Got exactly the same issue. Kiosk mode cant be disabled, no matter what I press. Factory reset is not shown in the download menue. Adb debugging wasnt enabled so there is nothing I could do on that side. But when running in bootloader mode or download mode the device is reconized but adb drivers doesnt seem to work. So any tips how to revive the focus plus?