Buzzing sensor

Rhalbone

I had my vive for a few months and one of my sensors started making a loud buzzing sound and so far it hasn't stopped. Is there some thing i can do? Other than that every tthing works fine, i ove the vive but thee  buzzing soundvery loud and annoying.

Hi , can you clarify what you mean by 'sensors'? Do you mean the lighthouses/base stations (mounted boxes that point down on your play area)? Or the controllers, or something else?

Generally speaking if you're hearing a buzzing, it could be your lighthouses, but it's not likely. Occasionally, especially if you have them mounted on a lightstand for example, the vibrations can make some noise.

Have you spoken to Customer Care about this? If not, you might want to get in contact. There's a link in my sig, if you're in the US.

Sorry I meant lighthouses/base stations, I have them both on the wall and just 1 is buzzing. I check to make sure they are both secured to the wall properly, I even swapped the base stations and the same 1 is still buzzing. But I notice it really buzz just a little louder when using it.

Sorry I meant lighthouses/base stations, I have them both on the wall and just 1 is buzzing. I check to make sure they are both secured to the wall properly, I even swapped the base stations and the same 1 is still buzzing. But I notice it really buzz just a little louder when using it.

And yes I will contact someone, man I hope it's not broken I love my vive.

Archived