Audio drops with Cosmos over wireless

themax

I am using the Vive Cosmos over wireless with the Vive Pro adapter kit. I am experiencing random audio drops for about 1-5 seconds before the audio comes back on. During the drops the video plays smoothly. The drops are very random. Sometimes they come every 30 seconds, and somtimes I can go an hour without any drops. I did not have any drops on wired. I am currently using a Omnicharge Ultimate to power the HDM. I am using a i7 5820K, Asus Deluxe x99 motherboard. ROG Strix ASUS RTX 2080ti. 16Gb DDR4 RAM 2400. Windows 10 Pro version 1903. I don't know if is a issue with my computer or due to the drivers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, themax said:

I am using the Vive Cosmos over wireless with the Vive Pro adapter kit. I am experiencing random audio drops for about 1-5 seconds before the audio comes back on. During the drops the video plays smoothly. The drops are very random. Sometimes they come every 30 seconds, and somtimes I can go an hour without any drops. I did not have any drops on wired. I am currently using a Omnicharge Ultimate to power the HDM. I am using a i7 5820K, Asus Deluxe x99 motherboard. ROG Strix ASUS RTX 2080ti. 16Gb DDR4 RAM 2400. Windows 10 Pro version 1903. I don't know if is a issue with my computer or due to the drivers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Wireless on Cosmos is currently under final tuning, please stay tuned for the news.

Thanks