See Through module doens't work in some environments??

linkerwei

I work with the following versions :

• Windows 10
  • Unity 2019.1.10f
  • SRWorks SDK – 0.8.5.0
  • SteamVR  v2.3.2

I  can open the program(Vive-SRWorks-0.8.5.0\Build-Unity-0.8.5.0\Plugins\Vive_SRWorks.exe) is successful, and can open the See Though.

I hope that when the camera lost positioning, the See Though can still be used normally.So I am trying to test in Unity.

I tested some situations,In the Unity/ViveSR/Scenes/Sample.scene:

(1)I only opened the Camera.The See Though module can run.Then,I  put my camera outside the lighthouse.The See Though module can run

(2)I opened the Camera and the controller,the See Though module can run.Then, I put my camera and the controller outside the lighthouse.The See Though module can run

(3)I opened the Camera and the controller,the See Though module can run.Then,I  put my camera outside the lighthouse,and the controller within the lighthouse.The See Though module cannot run.

I want to solve the third problem,So I want to ask what files or configurations need to be modified.

In the third case,Inside the unity program,I can see Front camera content,but the camera cannot see anything

In the first case and second case,the vive camera can see anything.I have modified the steamvr file:steamvr.vrsettings.Add “"forceFadeOnBadTracking" : false,” in the file.

Thanks!