Conflict with controllers

oxygen4004

19 minutes ago, oxygen4004 said:

I understand the exact issue...

The controllers are THE problem...

When they are hot they close themself usb port so headset is switching off as if it was unplugged

Hey @oxygen4004 sorry about the issue you're experiencing. Could you please submit a report issue on Vive Console? Your issue is very unique and the first I've seen reported to date. Once you submit a report issue, our engineering team will be able to collect your logs and identify the root cause. Please let me know when you've completed this step and we will work quickly to addressing this.

Thanks,

Steve

• Like 1

@oxygen4004

I use a lot of flight and racing sims and I've found that in many cases the external usb controllers (yokes and wheels) conflict with both my Oculus Rift and Cosmos controllers.  Maybe make sure that if you have these you disconnect them prior to using games that only require your Cosmos controllers.

No other usb items are connected...controllers are shutting down the pc after 1 or 2 hours playing...and after 1 or 2 hours, every 2min...but when controllers are OFF, cosmos is not disconnecting...maybe audio vive usb is the problem..I will check tomorrow

• Like 1