How to start using Vive Cosmos at first-time?

RianShin

You tried the original USB cable which came with the Cosmos?

Did you plug in the power adapter and pressed the blue button on the link station?
Did the the little green light turn on?

Make sure the outgoing cable to the headset is really plugged in and not only sticking loose (I had this once).

On the left side of the headset is a small led. Is it lit (red or green)?

Edited by A-Jey
  • Like 2

On the left side of the headset is untill red....

original USB cable connected O

Make sure the outgoing cable to the headset is really plugged in and not only sticking loose : O (too tight)

headset light :  red

now, after sleeping  i'll go a/s center.....

Could be a faulty usb cable and/or Link Box.  Maybe contact Vive support and ask for some help.  Maybe also check your device manager usb properties/power saving option are all disabled for all your usb ports.  Gool luck sorting this out.  I know it's very painful when things don't go right.

Edited by TomCgcmfc

Hey @RianShin,

Sorry about the issue you're experiencing. As our fellow community members mentioned, please check to see if you've tried T's and TomCgcmfc's instructions. This is what I would've advised too as next steps to troubleshoot. Could you share with us your computer specs ? Make/model.

• Device Manager > USB 3.0 > Properties (right click) > Power Management > Untick "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" 

• Device Manager > USB 3.0 > Confirm if you have a warning icon next to ports if you 

Steve