is there a way to use a different move based controller beside the vive wand ?

Hi there , i am having hard time with the vive wands because of their lack of joystick and using this touch thingy , my palms have the problem of excessive sweat so it can get really unplayable during a gaming session in some games , especially in the more active games where you sweat more. i love the games that let u disable it and only count the clicks but some just dont have this option . my first tought was to get index controllers as i read they are compatible , but sadly in my country there is no way to get them.

i read the rift ones are not compatible so i would like to know , there is any other alternative i can buy ?

Thanks !

22 hours ago, MandeepDraftor said:

Hi there , i am having hard time with the vive wands because of their lack of joystick and using this touch thingy , my palms have the problem of excessive sweat so it can get really unplayable during a gaming session in some games , especially in the more active games where you sweat more. i love the games that let u disable it and only count the clicks but some just dont have this option . my first tought was to get index controllers as i read they are compatible , but sadly in my country there is no way to get them.uc browser shareit appvn

i read the rift ones are not compatible so i would like to know , there is any other alternative i can buy ?

Thanks !

issue solved!