"There are not enough features around you"

psychoticbovine

I'm having this recurring issue ever since early November when the "low light" issue was fixed. I even bought two LED lamps to brighten up my play area, but now any time I'm playing, if I face toward the northern wall of my room, or if I get too close to the floor (for example to pick up an object on the ground in-game), I immediately get the "There are not enough features around you" error. I have to stare at the floor for about ten seconds, and then it continues tracking, but if I need to crouch down or look to my left, it immediately gives me the error again and my controllers immediately stop tracking, and if I'm in a game like Blade and Sorcery this is a serious issue because it immediately drops whatever I was holding, every time it happens.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? It's getting tiresome. 

@stvnxu

Hey @psychoticbovine,

Sorry about the issue you're experiencing. I'll help you troubleshoot this.

First, let's have you submit an issue report. Once your issue report has been submitted, it'll open a Zendesk ticket to communicate with us directly via email. We'll work with you from there to get this resolved.

Here are instructions on how to submit the issue report. Please make sure your headset is connected and on when you submit. Let me know here in this forum thread when you've submitted it.

https://forum.vive.com/topic/6662-how-to-report-issue-through-vive-console/

Thanks,
Steve

On 11/25/2019 at 12:00 PM, stvnxu said:

Hey @psychoticbovine,

Sorry about the issue you're experiencing. I'll help you troubleshoot this.

First, let's have you submit an issue report. Once your issue report has been submitted, it'll open a Zendesk ticket to communicate with us directly via email. We'll work with you from there to get this resolved.

Here are instructions on how to submit the issue report. Please make sure your headset is connected and on when you submit. Let me know here in this forum thread when you've submitted it.

https://forum.vive.com/topic/6662-how-to-report-issue-through-vive-console/

Thanks,
Steve

I still have not received a response to my issue report after over a week.

@stvnxu