Access camera resources to openCV

aroboyko

• 1 month later...

I wanted to get the texture of the front camera and used ViveSR_DaulCameraImageCapture.GetUndistortedTexture with the following code, but I could not get the texture well.

Texture2D imgTexture_Left = new Texture2D(ViveSR_DualCameraImageCapture.UndistortedImageWidth, ViveSR_DualCameraImageCapture.UndistortedImageHeight, TextureFormat.RGBA32, false);
            Texture2D imgTexture_Right = new Texture2D(ViveSR_DualCameraImageCapture.UndistortedImageWidth, ViveSR_DualCameraImageCapture.UndistortedImageHeight, TextureFormat.RGBA32, false);
            int frameIndex, timeIndex;
            Matrix4x4 poseLeft, poseRight;
            ViveSR_DualCameraImageCapture.GetUndistortedTexture(out imgTexture_Left, out imgTexture_Right, out frameIndex, out timeIndex, out poseLeft, out poseRight); // Line 97
            quad.GetComponent<Renderer>().material.mainTexture = imgTexture_Left; 

The runtime errors are as follows:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Vive.Plugin.SR.ViveSR_DualCameraImageCapture.GetUndistortedTexture (UnityEngine.Texture2D& imageLeft, UnityEngine.Texture2D& imageRight, System.Int32& frameIndex, System.Int32& timeIndex, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4& poseLeft, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4& poseRight) (at Assets/ViveSR/Scripts/ViveSR_DualCameraImageCapture.cs:353)
******.*******.Start () (at Assets/********/MyScript.cs:97)

Line 353 of ViveSR_DaulCameraImageCapture is the following code.

if (DataInfoUndistorted[(int)SeeThroughDataMask.UNDISTORTED_FRAME_LEFT].ptr != IntPtr.Zero && DataInfoUndistorted[(int)SeeThroughDataMask.UNDISTORTED_FRAME_RIGHT].ptr != IntPtr.Zero)

Please let me know if there is a solution.

Other methods are acceptable.

Thank you.

@Sean_Su

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

@Sean_Su @Daniel_Y

On 12/6/2019 at 10:10 AM, Sean_Su said:

You can get the texture buffer of camera image in ViveSR_DaulCameraImageCapture.cs
There are four textures in our script.(TextureDistoredLeft, TextureDistoredRight, TextureUndistoredLeft, TextureUndistoredRight)
And you can find out more detailed information in Vive.Plugin.SR.ViveSR_DualCameraImageCapture.Initial().

The texture buffer can be converted to opencv mat.

@aroboyko

Hi, I can't understand how in the ViveSR_DaulCameraImageCapture.cs script I can convert the texture to opencv mat.

I would like to apply a gaussian blur filter to the textures left and right. 

Can you help me? Thank you.

Edited by Federica