Offline Installer

jackie

Hi,

I'm trying to set up the Vive Pro on a computer with no internet connection. I have another machine with access to the internet I can use to move files to this device. I tried downloading the installer on the computer with internet access, and moving it to the machine I intend to use it on but it looks as if you need a network connection to run the installer. Would I be able to just run the installer on the machine with an internet connection, download the files it needs then move those files to the offline machine to complete the setup, or is there another way to set up the Vive Pro on the offline machine?

I'm not worried about getting games or anything as I have the machine setup to test a modification to a standalone game already installed & doesn't need internet.

Thanks

I ended up trying to run the installer on the machine with an internet connection, but still ran into the "Download failed: Check your network connection and try again" issue I thought was originally caused by the firewall. Is there a way to set up the Vive Pro with out it? An entirely offline installer of sorts?

@VibrantNebula @jagibson

• 2 weeks later...