Cosmos Beta Release 1.0.9.2

C.T.
Message added by C.T.

Merry Christmas, we’ve heard all your voice. The most wanted function will be coming soon in Beta. Please stay tuned. 

Rechargeable battery level @ Beta 1.0.9.2  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

😢hello impossible to aim with a gun on pavlov vr or onward when go you repair get problem
why there is nothing in the home of the cosmos there is almost nothing to do we can not even visited the homes of others no object  
it's really simple for the price  
wrong complement controller

i am very sorry, but i am very disappointed about this update, controllers are more precise AT SOMETIMES. During playing in a fully lit room., i still get the message " to dark", in the old fimrware  i could play on, in this firmware the controllers function sometimes.

It's now holiday time, is there somebody from HTC who can tell us about a timeline, when all this will be fixed.  After every update i still have to wonder about every game if it will function again or not.

5 hours ago, Ptipsecurity said:

It's now holiday time, is there somebody from HTC who can tell us about a timeline, when all this will be fixed.  After every update i still have to wonder about every game if it will function again or not.

I wonder you still get too dark messages. I rarely got them since the last updates.

How should developers give a timeline on fixing all bugs?
If it would be that easy it all would be finished already...

• Like 1

@A-Jey  I only get the very odd too dark message now, even under poorly lit night conditions.  Also, these are now very easy to dismiss by just moving your head left/right ~90 degrees a couple of times.  Since the last 2x updates I have never seen a too bright message btw.

Tracking is slowly improving but still has a way to go to match the Rift S inside-out tracking.  Actually I'm looking forward to the SteamVR faceplate since base stations will always produce the best tracking.  Xmas cheers!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ptipsecurity said:

i am very sorry, but i am very disappointed about this update, controllers are more precise AT SOMETIMES. During playing in a fully lit room., i still get the message " to dark", in the old fimrware  i could play on, in this firmware the controllers function sometimes.

Can you submit a issue report after seeing the too dark msg? Let me check something for you.

Thanks

On 12/24/2019 at 11:23 PM, A-Jey said:

I wonder you still get too dark messages. I rarely got them since the last updates.

How should developers give a timeline on fixing all bugs?
If it would be that easy it all would be finished already...

So according tou you, it's oke to release a very expensive device ( compaired against the Rift S), which you know it's faulty ( if they tested it) and then release every now and then a small update.

No thats the real problem it is NOT easy, but after 2months i still can not rely on the Cosmos to have at least 1 hour without a minor or big tracking issue, THAT  IS MY PROBLEM