What are the Recommended CPU's for Vive Cosmos and WiGig (wireless)

Cossack

What CPU's are people recommending to run the WiGig well? Is Intel or AMD better? From what i gather WiGig is more about Core count than Cpu speed. 

Currently Running an I7 7700k and it's not doing the job well at all. 

I don't want to upgrade my current setup as it runs all my normal games great, but really not enjoying the Wireless VR experience especially after dumping all those Australian dollars at it. 

@VibrantNebula @Synthesis

@Cossack - We generally shy away from making specific recommendations as there are a number of factors which play into performance such as your motherboard, bios settings, ect... Intel is generally better supported and most of the 8000 and 9000 CPU's are good, basically most of the CPUs released after 2018.

That said, the 7700k is more of a mid-range CPU and I've seen some mixed reports on that depending on MB. Try going into your BIOS and temporarily disabling Intel Speedstep and see if that makes a difference. Also try disabling hyperthreading and see if that makes a difference. You may also want to see if there are any other settings which may affect your PCI-E bus.