Cosmos Public Release 1.0.9.6

C.T.

Hello guys,

Best wishes for the new year.

It's been a long time since I used my cosmos (family problem)

I have a question for you : i have a previous public build installed on my cosmos, and i want to upgrade via wireless to a last public (1.0.9.6), for additionnal information, i never installed the beta firmware on my cosmos, i saw that on older post, it's possible to brick the cosmos, i'm worried, can you confirm that the update to public 1.0.9.6 since last public version, via wireless is not a problem ?

For additionnal information, my software (Viveport is up to date version 1.0.9.6)

Thanks for your response.

7 minutes ago, NRip said:

Hello guys,

Best wishes for the new year.

It's been a long time since I used my cosmos (family problem)

I have a question for you : i have a previous public build installed on my cosmos, and i want to upgrade via wireless to a last public (1.0.9.6), for additionnal information, i never installed the beta firmware on my cosmos, i saw that on older post, it's possible to brick the cosmos, i'm worried, can you confirm that the update to public 1.0.9.6 since last public version, via wireless is not a problem ?

For additionnal information, my software (Viveport is up to date version 1.0.9.6)

Thanks for your response.

If your vive console is already 1.0.9.6, then you are good to update.
Although wireless update is okay, but I still strongly suggest to update your firmware via wire connection.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

what happened? my tracking was really good 2 days ago then my headset firmware updated yesterday now completely unusable cant play beat saber at all less then 30 secs into song I loose tracking sabers drift, don't swing or just disappear for 3+ sec.  It has never been this bad for me not  even week one changing my lighting is making no difference nothing has changed on my pc hardware or software wise.  tried beta made no difference completely unusable now thanks htc.

@reaper - We'll investigate this.

Could you help submit an issue report so that our engineers can take a look at your tracking log? Please tag in the description "rd_log_request"

Here are the instructions on how to submit an issue report. Once submitted, please give me your Trace No to expedite this process.

Thank you,
Steve