Will Vive make a Cosmos base station compatible controller?

TomCgcmfc

I love my Rift cv1 touch controllers and ! actually really like my Cosmos controllers since they are very similar.  I do not have a lot of love with my Vive Pro 2.0 controllers though.  Can Vive please produce a Cosmos-like controller for the Vive OG and Pro headsets?  Maybe preferably one that can also be used with the Cosmos inside-out system?  I have looked at getting Index controllers but to be honest these do not appeal to me because they do not have Vive quality.  Thanks.

The controller would have to be a whole new one sporting ir modules instead of the current led setup which can only be tracked using actual cameras as opposed to traditional lighthouse tracking.

I definately second this motion as going back to an original htc wand feels gross and lacking.

• Like 1

Ya, It would be nice if Vive could come out with Cosmos controllers that let you switch between the 2 VR systems.  Since I was kinda raised on Oculus touch controllers it's pretty hard for me to use the Vive Wands that came with my Vive Pro (and Index controllers are still not available in Australia).  I actually really like the Cosmos controllers and if Vive came out with base station compatible ones I'd buy them in a flash, even just for my Vive Pro.