Vive Cosmos controllers official 3D model

davide445

Wanting to substitute the standard Vive controller 3D model in out application with the correct Cosmos one, want to know if HTC does provide any official 3D model we can use.

So far only find these paid unofficial options on Turbosquid, CGTrader and Sketchfab, can of course use these but just want to know if there was any "official" version.

@stvnxu

Looking at your package discovered the getting started guide that need to contains the models its available in two locations

Un the Developers section, but with just the pdf and not the models

In the Developer FAQ section of the forum, where the full package is available for download 

Just to note that if need to be public will be better to index it on Google for searching. Any case, thanks for providing me with the official models! 

Edited by davide445

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2020 at 8:45 AM, davide445 said:

Looking at your package discovered the getting started guide that need to contains the models its available in two locations

Un the Developers section, but with just the pdf and not the models

In the Developer FAQ section of the forum, where the full package is available for download 

Just to note that if need to be public will be better to index it on Google for searching. Any case, thanks for providing me with the official models! 

Did you get the models? I think that Vive should give them for free, it's very strange to pay to get them as you already bought the real product..

48 minutes ago, stvnxu said:

Hi @acidarts,

Our 3D Cosmos models have always been free. You can download the models in this forum post. It is attached on the first post. 🙂

Great: It works with that link, thank you!! I couldn't find them easily, I would recommend to put them in the ressource download page 🙂 .. Thanks anyway !!!

• 2 months later...