Vive support email address?(non enterprise)

Villain

I apologize in advance for posting this here.  I've looked all over the website in search of an email address for support, only finding the enterprise one.

I have a theory on loss of controller tracking and can replicate it on demand.  I have written up a 2 page report on how to recreate the "loss" and my theory on how to resolve it.  Just need to know who to discuss it with? 

@stvnxu

• Like 2

Hi C.T. thanks for the reply.  However, I do not have a question, other than who can I submit a PDF report with my findings to?  I had previously found the generic submit for support page, which does not give you the ability to attach files

5 minutes ago, Villain said:

Hi C.T. thanks for the reply.  However, I do not have a question, other than who can I submit a PDF report with my findings to?  I had previously found the generic submit for support page, which does not give you the ability to attach files

Yes, I believe you can attached up to 5 files at first, and follow up with the agent by email later on.
You can PM me the tracking number too after you submit, so that I can check if it is in the system for you.

Thanks

1 hour ago, C.T. said:

Yes, I believe you can attached up to 5 files at first, and follow up with the agent by email later on.
You can PM me the tracking number too after you submit, so that I can check if it is in the system for you.

Thanks

Thanks C.T., I have submitted my info & PM'd you my tracking #

Appreciate your assistance~