SteamVR GetPoseActionData error on Unity demos

pbbbbb

Every demo scene I tried, I load the scene, press play and I can see my room.  But there's no controllers.  No nothing.

The error messages say 

[SteamVR] GetPoseActionData error (/actions/srinput/in/pose): InvalidHandle Handle: 1153093011240911367. Input source: RightHand
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Valve.VR.SteamVR_Action_Pose_Source:UpdateValue(Boolean) (at Assets/SteamVR/Input/SteamVR_Action_Pose.cs:579)
Valve.VR.SteamVR_Action_Pose_Source_Map`1:UpdateValues(Boolean) (at Assets/SteamVR/Input/SteamVR_Action_Pose.cs:403)
Valve.VR.SteamVR_Action_Pose_Base`2:UpdateValues(Boolean) (at Assets/SteamVR/Input/SteamVR_Action_Pose.cs:245)
Valve.VR.SteamVR_Input:UpdatePoseActions(Boolean) (at Assets/SteamVR/Input/SteamVR_Input.cs:334)
Valve.VR.SteamVR_Input:UpdateVisualActions(Boolean) (at Assets/SteamVR/Input/SteamVR_Input.cs:317)

The pre built demo works.  I'm using Vive Pro 

Unity 2019.3.1.f1

SRWorks 0.9.0.3

I also installed the SteamVR Unity plugin because I was getting some other errors without it.  Maybe that's the problem?

Edited by pbbbbb

These are the errors I get without the SteamVR plugin

Assets\SteamVR_Input\ActionSetClasses\SteamVR_Input_ActionSet_buggy.cs(17,59): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_ActionSet' does not exist in the namespace 'Valve.VR' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Assets\SteamVR_Input\ActionSetClasses\SteamVR_Input_ActionSet_srinput.cs(17,61): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_ActionSet' does not exist in the namespace 'Valve.VR' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\SteamVR_Input\SteamVR_Input_Actions.cs(102,23): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SteamVR_Action_Skeleton' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Step 1: import Vive-SRWorks-Unity-Plugin.unitypackage

Step 2: restart Unity

Step 3: import Vive-SRWorks-Unity-Experience.unitypackage

Step 4: open scene Demo.Unity

Step 5: Play

Edited by pbbbbb

SRWorks Experience demo needs SteamVR, mainly for controller usage.

I did the following steps with Unity 2019.3.1.f1/SRWorks 0.9.0.3 and it works.

Step 1: import Vive-SRWorks-Unity-Plugin.unitypackage

Step 2: restart Unity

Step 3: Import SteamVR from Unity asset store

Step 4: import Vive-SRWorks-Unity-Experience.unitypackage

Step 5: open scene Demo.Unity

Step 6: Play

• Like 1