ViveSR_Sample problem: black screen and white square

uantwerpenFTI

5 hours ago, monetl said:

I found another issue but I found why. Like I am french Unity software uses "," and not "." for float value. So I written in ViveSR_DualCameraCalibrationTool line 196:

return float.Parse(angle_array[angle_index].Replace(".",","));  

Here what was my issue

FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
System.Number.ParseSingle (System.String value, System.Globalization.NumberStyles options, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo numfmt) (at <437ba245d8404784b9fbab9b439ac908>:0)
System.Single.Parse (System.String s, System.Globalization.NumberStyles style, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo info) (at <437ba245d8404784b9fbab9b439ac908>:0)
System.Single.Parse (System.String s) (at <437ba245d8404784b9fbab9b439ac908>:0)
Vive.Plugin.SR.ViveSR_DualCameraCalibrationTool.LoadParamsValue (System.Int32 angle_index, System.Single default_value) (at Assets/ViveSR/Scripts/ViveSR_DualCameraCalibrationTool.cs:196)
Vive.Plugin.SR.ViveSR_DualCameraCalibrationTool.LoadDeviceParameter () (at Assets/ViveSR/Scripts/ViveSR_DualCameraCalibrationTool.cs:136)
Vive.Plugin.SR.ViveSR_DualCameraRig.Initial () (at Assets/ViveSR/Scripts/ViveSR_DualCameraRig.cs:179)
Vive.Plugin.SR.ViveSR.UpdateWhileWorking () (at Assets/ViveSR/Scripts/ViveSR.cs:328)
Vive.Plugin.SR.ViveSR.Update () (at Assets/ViveSR/Scripts/ViveSR.cs:175)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2020 at 1:34 PM, junzhi said:

hi i'm also have this problem

my configuration::

Unity 2019.4.13f1 (64-bit)

SRWorks v9.7.1/v9.3.0

steamvr  v1.13.10

OG HTC VIVE

when I am in unity and lauch the demo, I only get a white square and black screen.

You downloaded and launched SR Works Runtime and no SR Runtime?

On 8/31/2020 at 10:06 AM, Tony PH Lin said:

Hi @monetl,

Is this still an issue for you or you already find a way to resolve?

Thanks.

You talk about "FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format" ? 

The method I used remove this error but I don't know if it's the right solution . Also I have not install new version of SR work since august 2020, so maybe trying last update of SRWork It will work, I will try  if I find the time because currently I don't use this library in my project.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue. When I run ViveSR_Sample in unity, i only see a black screen and a white square.

Run on Windows10, Unity2018.4.28f1, SteamVR 1.5.12, SRWorks v0.9.7.1_Unity_Plugin and Vive Pro eye. 

However , I can I can successfully run the pre-compiled demo in SRWorks_v0.9.3.0_Prebuilt_Samples-Unity\Build-Unity\Experience\Vive_SRWorks_Demo.exe

Thanks in advance.

SR_logs.rar

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue - I can run the pre-compiled demo in SRWorks_v0.9.7.1_Unity_Prebuild_Samples, but not when I open the Samples in Unity (I see a black screen and white square).

I'm using Vive Pro Eye, SRWorks 0.9.7.1, Unity 2019.4.16, SteamVR 1.15.2, and SRWorks Runtime 0.9.7.1

I have the same issue - I can run the pre-compiled demo in SRWorks_v0.9.7.1_Unity_Prebuild_Samples, but not when I open the Samples in Unity (I see a black screen and white square).

I'm using Vive Pro Eye, SRWorks 0.9.7.1, Unity 2019.4.16, SteamVR 1.15.2, and SRWorks Runtime 0.9.7.1

Edit: I got the demo to run by adding TrackedObject and PoseAction to LeftHand and Right (which were previously set to None). The code runs, but the controller buttons don't do anything. I don't know what they should be set to -- I don't understand why the actions are not already set in the demo code.image.png.bc3184d250391024f0bcbb4ef8f6ca46.png

• 4 months later...