Cosmos Beta release - 1.0.11.2

C.T.

Le 07/04/2020 à 14:22, manudu78 a déclaré:

les manettes tremble encore au moment de visé en position fusil  😞  ,

il y a toujours des décrochage de mouvement à gauche ou à droite un certain moment pour viser avec la position fusil

pour viveport peu sur régler le problème de la date de naissance? car il faut a chaque fois la rentrée pour voir la vidéo  🙄  ,

les leviers tremblent toujours en visant la position du fusil 😞 ,

il y a toujours un blocage de mouvement vers la gauche ou vers la droite à un certain moment pour viser avec la position du fusil

pour viveport peu sur la résolution du problème de la date de naissance? car il faut à chaque fois le retour à l'école pour voir la vidéo 🙄 ,

Edited by manudu78

an idea that came to me immediately : wouldn't it be easier for the cameras to follow a flashing light than a fixed light on the controllers ?

and in addition more battery on the controlers

Edited by NRip

On 4/10/2020 at 11:06 PM, NRip said:

an idea that came to me immediately : wouldn't it be easier for the cameras to follow a flashing light than a fixed light on the controllers ?

and in addition more battery on the controlers

@C.T.

On 3/31/2020 at 1:40 PM, Risby said:

This update broke something!

I had the 1.0.11.1 beta and played as recently as today, and then updated to 1.0.11.2 - after that was done I restarted SteamVR and the headset and controllers where listed as Tracking and On. But in-game the controllers aren't showing up, I can press the menu button for both VIVE Lens and SteamVR but there is no pointer to navigate.

I rebooted my PC, switched USB 3.0-port, In VIVE Console I cleared Environment detail and Reseted headset and settings... now when I get to the room setup the still issue still persist.

When I'm looking at the controllers they're blinking, not like they're trying to synk, but incredible fast like an HDD LED indicator with 50 blinks per second.

Any tips how to fix it?

Sorry to bother you, but I have the same problem after doing firmware updating, have you find any fix? I tried everything, but nothing fixed the tracking issue!!

On 09/04/2020 at 20:29, TomCgcmfc said:

Eh bien, cela me confirme un peu que les français ne sont bons qu'à cuisiner et à se rendre, lol! Je plaisante btw.

bonjour le traducteur fonctionne mal !  pas besoin d être désagréable et insultant !  malgré votre lol !!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a date for the next beta? I always defend the HTC cosmos, but it needs a lot of improvements and the beta versions are taking a while. I know that in times of pandemic, they must be working with a reduced team, however, we need beta faster and faster to test and give our feedback, to improve the headset even more. We all know that the cosmos will never get a 10/10 score in tracking, but getting as close to it will be the minimum that the consumer deserves for having purchased the product. And with the beta versions taking more than 1 month to leave it complicates, as there are some games that really get to be frustrating to play. The cosmos has already greatly improved tracking compared to the release date, but far from comparing with other models of the same value. I hope that with the launch of the elite cosmos and its positive notes, do not forget the cosmos (classic) and leave it aside, as I live in a country where I pay 5x more than the value of the product and still have 60% tax ( if you think it’s expensive 500 dollars i pay 4000 dollars in a VR), then I don’t have the luxury of buying the elite or any other model, I already had to work hard to buy the cosmos. I hope that the beta will come out faster and improve the vr even more, especially in tracking the top of the head or close to the headset and with the arms down.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Fresh_Zin said:

Is there a date for the next beta? I always defend the HTC cosmos, but it needs a lot of improvements and the beta versions are taking a while. I know that in times of pandemic, they must be working with a reduced team, however, we need beta faster and faster to test and give our feedback, to improve the headset even more. We all know that the cosmos will never get a 10/10 score in tracking, but getting as close to it will be the minimum that the consumer deserves for having purchased the product. And with the beta versions taking more than 1 month to leave it complicates, as there are some games that really get to be frustrating to play. The cosmos has already greatly improved tracking compared to the release date, but far from comparing with other models of the same value. I hope that with the launch of the elite cosmos and its positive notes, do not forget the cosmos (classic) and leave it aside, as I live in a country where I pay 5x more than the value of the product and still have 60% tax ( if you think it’s expensive 500 dollars i pay 4000 dollars in a VR), then I don’t have the luxury of buying the elite or any other model, I already had to work hard to buy the cosmos. I hope that the beta will come out faster and improve the vr even more, especially in tracking the top of the head or close to the headset and with the arms down.

You don't really understand the situation the world is in do you.