Coming Soon: Cosmos Elite Headset (HMD Only) and External Tracking Faceplate, both with Half-Life: Alyx

@TomCgcmfc Yes, you may be right. However I can only find the McClaren version of the Vive Pro in my area, which is AUD$300 more than the Elite (and $700 more than the Cosmos)

@Shevron Yep, it's easily the best headset I've tried, comfort wise. Even the controllers feel better than any other VR controller (excluding perhaps the Valve knuckle controllers, which are almost impossible to find in Aus anyway) It's just a shame that they don't actually work 😕

• Like 1

@asdfrewq Actually, I have the McLaren version.  Same 2.0 as the full kit.  Just comes with a bit of orange on things.  When I bought it was the same price.  I mainly got it because one of my buddies is a real McLaren fanboy and I just wanted to rub it in.  Actually looks a bit gaudy imho, lol!  You also might want to check out a few online Au shops.  I actually bought mine from Scorptec (and I don't think they have anymore in stock) but I think there are also a couple others as well.  You'll just need to hunt and peck a bit.  Probably still safest to buy from the Vive store, but I don't really know if it makes any difference or not?

• Thanks 1