I have the Vive cosmos with the link box and all the original cable and I am getting error code 210. I'm not using ANY adapters, it is straight from the card to the link box. I reinstalled all of the vive software, updated my drivers, updated vbios, looked at the nvidia control panel. Nothing has worked. I also looked through the forums here and found people with similar problems but none of the solutions worked for me. I have a RTX 2080, Intel I-7, 16gb ram. 

@C.T. @stvnxu

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Same problem here. Error code 210, just before I do room scan. Updated firmware on headset and controllers.
Intel Core i7-4790. 32gb RAM, GeForce GTX 780 Ti (I know it is 7 years old, but the VR benchmark test was good)
I have not been able to test the Display port on the card, and I wonder if there is an issue there.

So I'm gathering that even though my machine passed the 'vr ready' test from Steam, my GeForce GTX 780 Ti is too old. Guess it is time to get a GTX 1070 as a replacement. It is on your list and I trust this is just plug&play from there. Fingers crossed.

8 hours ago, Beta_Tester said:

I'd suggest a 1070Ti/1080 or an 5600XT as a minimum for the Cosmos. The 1070 will work, but you will have to drop the resolution down for intensive games - which kinda defeats the object of the hi res screens.

I just ordered a GeForce RTX 2060, as a replacement. This will play nicely with my setup, and it is a huge performance bump.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...